Space Available to Let in the Warehouse
We currently have some spaces to let. See testimonials from tenants past & present!
The Warehouse is Birmingham Friends of the Earth’s environmental community building in Digbeth – home to a range of non-profit tenants including a vegetarian cafe, confectionery shop, community radio and bike shop, plus meeting space and the centre for the city’s environmental activism.
If you’re looking for a new studio, downsized office, startup business base or green home for your charity, come and see what we can offer you!
We have two offices available on the first floor – lift-accessible. We also have spaces for co-working in shared offices – click here for details.
- 5 minutes from Moor Street Station and city centre
- Characterful heritage building
- Already established footfall
- Easy access to Digbeth canal and Rea route.
- Friendly community with shared values
- On the pulse of the green action movement
- Vegetarian Cafe
- Bike shop onsite
- Secure offices/studios and co-working desks
- Permaculture garden for outdoor working & R&R
- Secure cycle shelter – and shower
- Wifi & more!
See below for more detail and photos. If you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing of the spaces, call Nasreen on 0121 632 6909 (leave a message), Karen on 07906 858594 or email email@example.com.
Two light & airy lockable offices – first floor with lift access
These two rooms can be rented separately or together as a suite. All prices include heat, light, power and community building benefits above; additional charges apply for internet and telephones and secure cycle storage.
- Room F10 – 8.6 sq m / 93 sq ft – suitable for up to three desks, £200pcm. Optional adjoining door to F11
- Room F11 – 12.02 sq m / 129 sq ft – suitable for up to 4 desks, £230.00. Optional adjoining door to F10
Testimonials from Tenants
“It’s a wonderful opportunity, part of a wonderful community and you can take it from us that Birmingham Friends of the Earth are the best possible landlords you could hope for.”
– The Warehouse Cafe Coop
“The Warehouse is in the city centre, easy to get to, but on a quiet street, with its own lockable cycle storage locker. There’s also a shower, if you get sweaty on the way in.
I love sharing the space with like-minded people and organisations. It’s easy to catch up with activists in the environment and co-operative movements over a cup of fair-trade coffee.”
– Sandra Green, Localise WM
“The Muslim Women’s Network UK have been residents of The Warehouse for many years. It is a welcoming and friendly space which has been our ‘work home’ as we’ve grown. It’s central location and option of additional meeting rooms has meant that we have been able to comfortably accommodate our guests from across the country.”
– Faeeza Vaid MBE
“The Warehouse is a green space and if you are wanting to contribute to the global effort to go green and nurture the environment , you can start here”
– Shameem Hussain
“Friendly neighbours; shared values; company”
– Susan, Well Rooted Wholefoods