We currently have:
- A ground floor retail, studio or office space, 16.19 sq m, £385 including wifi, utilities & other services
- One desk plus storage space in our quiet but friendly shared office, £71.50 per month including wifi + utilities (see below).
- Our Cafe is seeking new operators – click here for more information.
- 5 minutes from Moor Street Station and city centre
- Wheelchair accessible
- Characterful heritage building
- Easy access to Digbeth canal and Rea route.
- Friendly community with shared values
- On the pulse of the green action movement
- Vegan Cafe (reopening autumn)
- Bike shop for sales and repairs
- Secure offices/studios and co-working desks
- Permaculture garden for outdoor working & R&R
- Secure cycle shelter – and shower
- Wifi & more!
1. Ground floor retail space
A ground floor retail, studio, workshop or space in the Victorian ‘cottage’ part of our building, 16.19 sq m, £385 per month including utilities and various services. Good natural light from original sash window and skylight. Better photos and more details coming soon.
2. Office space
Co-working arrangements are also available – click here for details.
The Warehouse is Birmingham Friends of the Earth’s environmental community building in Digbeth – home to a range of non-profit organisations including a vegetarian cafe, community radio and bike shop, plus meeting space and the centre for the city’s environmental activism.
Contact us if you’re interested.
See below for more detail and photos. If you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing of the spaces, call Karen or Jane on 0121 632 6909, ext 2 (leave a message if needed), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See testimonials from community members past & present!
Testimonials from our Community
“It’s a wonderful opportunity, part of a wonderful community and you can take it from us that Birmingham Friends of the Earth are the best possible landlords you could hope for.”
– The Warehouse Cafe Coop
“The Warehouse is in the city centre, easy to get to, but on a quiet street, with its own lockable cycle storage locker. There’s also a shower, if you get sweaty on the way in.
I love sharing the space with like-minded people and organisations. It’s easy to catch up with activists in the environment and co-operative movements over a cup of fair-trade coffee.”
– Sandra Green, Localise WM
“The Muslim Women’s Network UK have been residents of The Warehouse for many years. It is a welcoming and friendly space which has been our ‘work home’ as we’ve grown. It’s central location and option of additional meeting rooms has meant that we have been able to comfortably accommodate our guests from across the country.”
– Faeeza Vaid MBE
“The Warehouse is a green space and if you are wanting to contribute to the global effort to go green and nurture the environment , you can start here”
– Shameem Hussain
“Friendly neighbours; shared values; company”
– Susan, Well Rooted Wholefoods
No block ID is set