We have a unique retail opportunity to run a vegan/wholefood shop or other ethical business in our community building. We also have some office / studio / workshop space to let.
The Warehouse is Birmingham Friends of the Earth’s environmental community building in Digbeth – home to a range of non-profit tenants including a vegetarian cafe, wholefood shop and bike shop, plus meeting spaces and the home of our environmental activism.
Do you have an ethical retail business idea – books, crafts, hairdressing, something else…?
Perhaps you could be the new operator of a friendly Vegan/Veggie Wholefood Shop at The Warehouse?
This is what our retail space has to offer…
- 5 minutes from Moor Street Station and city centre
- Characterful heritage building
- Already established footfall of potential customers with shared values
- Easy access to Digbeth canal and Rea route
- Friendly community with shared values (testimonials here!)
- On the pulse of the green action movement
- Vegetarian Cafe
- Bike shop onsite
- Secure offices, co-working desks and a retail/shop front space
- Permaculture garden for outdoor working & R&R
- Secure cycle shelter – and shower
- Wifi & more!
Our friends at Well Rooted Wholefoods sadly closed their business during the Covid19 period, so the search is on for some new shop-keepers at The Warehouse…
We’ve had a wholefood shop operating here since the One Earth Shop first opened its doors back in the 1980s. The shop currently trades next to The Warehouse Cafe with a connecting door, but we could also offer a slightly larger space fronting Shaw’s Passage.
Monthly rent, including heat, light and business rates, ranges from £300 – £600 pcm and the spaces we can offer you range from 150-450 sq ft.
If you’re interested, or would like more information, please email us: email@example.com, ring 0121 632 6909 (leave a message).