While our Cafe operators are taking a break in January/February, our Cafe space and its kitchen is available for hire – for speaker events, markets, cookery workshops and with excellent ventilation.
This is an inviting, colourful space with lots of natural light and fully wheelchair accessible. The 130 sqm space can host meetings of around 24 people with 1 metre spacing, or has a capacity of 60-70 people theatre style when distancing is not required.
- Fully open the French windows and doors for a semi-outdoor ventilated space – but covered from the rain!
- Host markets or exhibitions
- Hire it as an event space for audiences up to 60-70 – with optional vegan catering from The Warehouse Cafe Coop
- Hire the kitchen and cafe space for cookery demonstrations or testing recipe
- Simply hire it as an extra-large space for your meetings while Covid is at high levels.
Health and safety requirements apply for hiring the kitchen: contact us for further details.
If you’re interested in the cafe or kitchen space please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 632 6909 (ext 2) – you may need to leave a message.