This recently refurbished and fully furnished office has excellent public transport links, being within 2 minutes walk of Moor St Station, 5 minutes from New St Station and a stones throw away from major bus connections.
It ticks all the big boxes with:
- Natural daylight and ventilation;
- Central heating;
- Upto 4 phones with voicemail, voice-to-email, fax-to-email & custom call routing.
- Direct street access making it suitable as a walk-in-centre;
On top of this, you will have access to the other facilities in the building, including;
- An award winning vegetarian restaurant, perfect for entertaining clients in;
- A vegan shop, that is great for everyday groceries and lunchtime nibbles;
- A reception facility, ready to welcome your guest when you’re too busy;
- A meeting room, for when you need a private space or you need to accommodate more people. The meeting room contains;
- A Cisco 7936 conference phone;
- A dedicated Skype setup;
- Projector screen and projector;
- A bike shop that’ll service your bike as you work;
- Photocopying and scanning;
The £300 per month price is inclusive of heating, lighting, electricity, rates and service charge. There are no setup fees and the only additional costs are for a phone line (£10 per phone per month) and broadband (£10 per month).
We want to encourage the friendly and synergistic atmosphere that we already have in the building, so we are looking for tenants that are aligned with our mission to create positive environmental change. If you think that is you then please get in touch to view the premises and grab an application form.
Call 0121 632 6909 and speak to Phil for an appointment.